Deep Cycle & Starter Batteries for Marine, Emergency Services & Leisure Applications
Developed by the Concorde Battery Corporation in the USA, Lifeline Batteries are a direct spin-off from Concorde’s industry leading aerospace battery range. Lifeline Batteries have earned global recognition as the premium AGM battery technology meeting the rigorous demands of a wide range of applications. DMS technologies is proud to have been a distributor of this premium brand for over 2 decades.
Lifeline™ batteries have been designed for good all-round performance and extended cycle life. They are ideal for all service load and starting requirements in yachts and commercial craft. Due to their excellent performance, Lifeline™ batteries are ideal for emergency services, military and recreational vehicles. Read here about our recent experience with a leading UK ambulance service.
Follow this link to read about a customer’s experience using Lifeline batteries in Kazakhstan.
Features & Benefits
- Sealed construction, no maintenance
- Excellent shock & vibration characteristics
- Industry standard sizes
- Fully absorbed electrolyte will not leak if damaged
- Can be fitted upright or on its side
- Fast recharge – no current limit providing a voltage-regulated charger is used
- Increased capacity against size
- Up to twice as many cycles as Gel batteries
- Can be stored for up to 2 years at 25°C before recharge (from fully charged)
Deep Cycle Applications
- Telecommunications – Outside Plant
- Telecommunications – Wireless
- Cable TV
- Electric Utility/Switchgear
- Offshore & Leisure Activities
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Emergency Services
* The GPL-1400T is a starter battery whereas the other models in our range are Deep Cycle batteries.
Please note that the maximum discharge current in the above table is measured at 20°C @ 30secs